Uncharted Chapter is still in the early stages of development. As this ministry evolves, there will be more and more opportunities for involvement. In the meantime, there’s ways that you can help Uncharted Chapter in its mission to reduce mental health stigma.
Apart from God, we’re nothing. All the planning in the world won’t help without the direction, provision and protection of the Lord. Please join us in praying for the following:
- Wisdom in discerning how best to serve those living with a mental illness
- Connections to people with the skillsets that we lack
- Friendships with the people we seek to serve
- Relationships with churches that will partner with us in reducing mental health stigma
- Courage to love and challenge churches that reject the reality of mental health issues
- Resources to fund this ministry
This ministry is born of our experience as people living with a mental illness in a faith community, as well as the stories and examples shared with us from some of our dearest friends. One of the most impactful ways that we can reduce stigma is through the power of stories. We want to hear yours.
If you’re interested in sharing about your own experience on our site, or want to discuss how you can use your story to effect change, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
We’d love to be able to provide you with updates and resources and as they become available. Please subscribe below to receive new posts and other communications directly to you inbox.